Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weather

 
Marc by Marc Jacobs from Shop Bop.
After today's heat in New York, I'm ready to break out this lovely suit and shades and hit the pool! Hmmm....do I really need to be at the office tomorrow?

But, a more serious note on the subject of extreme weather - I want to say that my thoughts and prayers go out to all of the Tennesseans whose homes are still under water after the horrible flooding in Nashville and Memphis this weekend. Kane and I are grateful that all of our friends and family are ok!


4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I love this whole set/outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunglasses are my absolute favorite. I've worn aviators since college (when I finally realized that giant bug-eye sunglasses just did not fit my face!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Very Palm Springs! I'm all for the aviators, too, for sure! I agree re: Nashville, very sad to see, it is such a cool town, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling suit!!! Hope you find the pool soon. You need the break. So thankful for the receding waters in Nashville today. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete