Sunday, May 9, 2010

Haru

Image from Haru.
We kicked off the weekend Friday night with dinner at Haru on the upper east side. It was our first time to try it. We were mainly looking for a place where we could eat outside since the weather was so beautiful. But Kane also liked the fact that Haru was the name of Chris Farley's character in Beverly Hills Ninja :) I have to say it was great Japanese food for a cheap and cheerful price. (For New York, that is. Don't get me started on the Japanese food I used to get for $7 at Inoko Express when I was at the University of Georgia. Talk about the good old days). 

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, Athens. Love that town, Kendall! Hope you had an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I SO miss Inoko Express.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Haru, used to eat there all the time when I lived on the UES, good to know its still there and still good! Come by and enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave it to Kane to pick out a restaurant by the name of a movie character. Glad it was a good choice. Love Japanese food. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Haru was the name of Chris Farley in Beverly Hills Ninja. Great memory mother.

    ReplyDelete