Saturday, May 22, 2010

Space Savers

Living in Manhattan often leads to fantasies about having a second bedroom. Oh, believe me, I have plans for that future second bedroom whenever it comes to be! It would serve dual purposes as a guest bedroom and home office.

Last year Kane and I attended a Metropolitan Home magazine event (before the magazine went under) at Resource Furniture. They rep Clei, a line of high-end space-saving murphy beds that I quickly became obsessed with!! I saw their new styles at ICFF, and they are too cool.

Check these out. One of these days I'd love to have one in my double-duty home office!


Images from Resource Furniture.
There are tons of styles. Some with sofas attached, some without. They also have some really creative options for kids rooms.




Images from Resource Furniture.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kendall! Love those bottom pics, especially, the colors are great. I agree, you have to get really creative in NY, whoever thought a Murphy bed could be cool?! These are awesome, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved the idea of a murphy bed. Cool and practical. These are some very unusual ones that I really like --especially the one with the attached sofa. The concept reminds me of camping in a pop up or RV. Its amazing where they can hide beds. HA!!! Love, R

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kendall! these are great space saving furniture. how murphy beds have evolved. have a great week ahead! verbena cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these space saving ideas!!!

    p.s. your wedding pictures are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete