Friday, May 14, 2010

Christian Astuguevieille at Holly Hunt

Holly Hunt has a beautiful trade showroom in New York. Several co-workers and myself attended a wine tasting there yesterday, and I loved seeing all of their new items. They represent so many great lines that it's hard to pick a favorite, but... if you twisted my arm I would pick Christian Astuguevieille. All of his pieces are so creative and whimsical. His material of choice is painted rope wrapped over wood substrates. Very cool.  
Mitiko Commode.

Colore Console.

Clamir Commode.

Afriba Table.
Images from Holly Hunt.


2 comments:

  1. These pieces are so awesome. I cannot even imagine putting a price tag on such creations. Way over my limit I'm sure, but I still appreciate the ingenious technique and style. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete