Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Qlocktwo

Image from Gizmodo.
The Qlock Two is one of my fun little discoveries from ICFF last weekend. When it's on, a chronometer adjusts itself to the second, and different lights illuminate various words so that the time to the minute is always spelled out for you (literally). It comes in a handful of colors, but the black one is my favorite. I'd love to see it in an all-white kitchen.

Oh, and as a cool side note, the German company has also created a Qlock Two iPod app.

6 comments:

  1. I love this... except its way out of my price range :( I can afford the iphone app though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks interesting, will also check it out. have a great day in new york! verbena cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so neat. I wish I had one of those;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is v.cool. I'm going to check it out, would love one of those.

    ReplyDelete