Friday, May 7, 2010

Etsy Finds

I wish I had hours to spend sifting through all of the great stuff on Etsy! These are some of my current favorites.

Image from Jean Pelle on Etsy.
The Bubble Chandelier by Jean Pelle. Each light is made to order in her Brooklyn studio. You can specify whether you want it to be hardwired or plug-in.

         
         
         
         
Pillow covers by The Home Centric. These are nice for adding a little "jewelry" to a room and the prices are very fair.

Hand-painted ikat cards by Tracery Designs. I love that these are like little works of original art!

3 comments:

  1. I think all of these items are so cool. I have got to start following etsy. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing chandalier! Going over to Tracery next, love those cards...great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sell home centric pillows!! her work is amazing -- and even more beautiful in person!

    ReplyDelete