Monday, February 7, 2011

First Fabulous Find of the Year!

I like to frequent Nashville's Habitat for Humanity HomeStore since it's convenient to my downtown office. For those of you who don't know about them, they are wonderful charity thrift stores. They only accept home related items like furniture, lighting, accessories, rugs, even slabs of granite. They also have separate locations that sell used cabinets, hardware, paint, tile and other things you would need for a home renovation.

This weekend I hit the jackpot. Someone donated multiple pieces of brand new furniture from Brocade Home, still in the boxes! I bought this Queen Silhouette Bedframe for $149. It still retails on their website for $349 plus shipping and handling.

Image found here.
It'll be a little while before I post pictures of it in our place... I still have several other pieces I need to find first!

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh man! What a find! I love Habitat, but I've never found anything that fabulous there, awesome! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful find!! And how great it's for a good cause as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JACKPOT!!! much like pinkberry. mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great eye for a find. Love the bed and know you and Kane have long awaited a queen size bed. Congrats. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!
    Can't wait to see it all made up and beautiful (like I know you'll have it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a find! i wish i remembered to go there more. we need to meet for lunch...can you this week? i'm working all week (around the corner from you).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet!!! What are you going to do for a headboard?

    ReplyDelete