Thursday, February 10, 2011

Book Review - Bon Courage

Bon Courage...I've needed some good luck to get through the last two days! Nashville has been blanketed by snow and it hasn't been pretty. But I'm keeping it positive! Let's just say the HOURS it took me to get home from work last night was a nuisance and the hour it took me to get to work this morning was a minor inconvenience.


Bon Courage is the first book I've finished in 2011. It's a great travel memoir by Ken McAdams about buying and renovating a house in a small French village. It's a great read for any of you who like travel memoirs.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds charming! Will definitely have to check it out. Hopefully it warms up soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear how long it took you to get home the other night. I am just so thankful that you were safe. These days will soon pass and you will be "burning up" in no time. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just can't get away from the snow! You can come up here since we're finally going to get to 40 degrees!

    ReplyDelete