Thank you Anita, from A Dreamer's Den, for sending the Stylish Blogger Award my way! I've decided that the 7 things I write about myself won't be related to my job as a designer, or the things that I normally post about. They're the "normal" things. Here it goes.
1) I'm married to Kane, my high school boyfriend. We've been together since early 2002...just about 9 years. We've been married since October 2007. (He's feeling somewhat better today.)
2) I was the captain of the cheerleading squad in high school. Which now, looking back, it seems like a past life!
3) I'm not a big fan of animals. I know, it makes me sound a little harsh, but I'm generally pretty unapologetic about it. They make me sneeze, they make noise, sometimes they jump on you, and you have to pick up their poop. No thank you!
4) I'm not nearly as good at putting together an outfit as I am a room. Actually, most of the time I'm pretty bad at it...
5) I can't drink coffee. It upsets my stomach.
6) I've never dyed my hair.
7) I have the most random iTunes playlist of anyone I know. Bluegrass, Country, Oldies, Rap, Classic Rock, Punk Rock, and everything in between. I've got something for everyone.