Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Better Late Than Never!

I should have done this 10 days ago, but better late than never. These are my main goals for 2011.

Read more books. Reading is my escape, but in 2010 I would often go days and sometimes weeks without picking up a book. Not this year!

Paint more. Maybe even get a little better at it!

Take a really great trip. We didn't take one in 2010 since we made a big move back to Tennessee! Now to decide where we want to go...

Develop and expand my blog. This little project has been up and running for one year now. It's time to take it to the next level in year number two.

Last but not least, buy a house. This one's going to be tough, but we're going to try our very hardest!

All images found here.

7 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is quite the list, and inspiring. I now need to come up with one of my own. If anyone can make it happen, you can!!!

    Love ya bunches!

    AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still a buyer's market!! :)

    --What's your favorite book from 2010? I need a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good goals. I pray that all will go well and you will be able to get a house this year! It is still a good time to buy one.You have such a great blog I know it will be easy for you to take it to the next level.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never too late - and sounds like a great list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, Kendall - I forgot to mention that I've nominated you for the Stylish Blogger award. Stop by when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can achieve anything you set your mind to and I have no doubt that you are going to have a wonderful and fulfilling year. Rhonda P.S. Exciting to hear you have been nominated for an award. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi K! I know OCMS rocked it out, and we were so happy to see Critter too! Did you hear me yell, " We love you Critter!"? That was me center balcony.
    Just in case you go to City House, know that it is meat heavy. The meat is usually local organic, and the salami is all house made. The bar is great! The veggies, especially in spring and summer, are local organic, and even grown by Tandy. Anyway, I like City House, but it is not vegetarian friendly.

    ReplyDelete