Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Home for The Window

I decided the best home for my photo window is above our bed. I like it, but I don't love it. That's mainly because our bedroom is still such a work in progress, with a mish-mash of things I've accumulated over time. I'll let you know if I decide to move it again!
Also, some of you may be wondering about my incredibly bright yellow pillow...it was an extra from one of the first jobs I worked on as a designer in New York. Yellow wouldn't have been my first choice, but beggars can't be choosers I guess! Here's a picture of that job.

6 comments:

  1. No, I love it! I think it all goes really well, love the iron bed and photo window, it totally meshes! Sweet and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Shari!:) (and like the yellow pillow too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kendall!
    Of course I remember you. It's funny how you can find someones blog so randomly. Thanks for commenting! I look forward to reading your blog. Hope you and Kane are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yellow is great - it gives so much pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Your bedroom is awesome. It is the perfect size and soon you will have it looking the way you want it. I love the yellow also, because it is unexpected. R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this photo window - what an original idea! You have great taste and a great blog!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete