Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wow

I was going through a box of random pictures tonight looking for the pictures from our past Christmas cards. And I came across this little nugget. Our Junior prom. Holy cow, we were babies! 

Things work out. When I was in ninth grade I thought that moving from Kentucky to Tennessee was the worst thing that could ever happen to me. But if we hadn't I never would have met Kane. If I hadn't moved to TN I never would have ventured off to the University of Georgia and met Geneva. If I hadn't gone to Georgia I wouldn't have moved to NYC to become a designer. And if I hadn't have had my time in New York I wouldn't be as grateful as I am to be back here now.

This silly picture makes me really happy tonight.

3 comments:

  1. You two have not changed a bit. This seems like it was yesterday and it is exciting to see how everything has worked out. The BEST is yet to come. Love, R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I am so happy you moved to TN! :) You two ARE babies here!

    ReplyDelete