Sunday, December 5, 2010

Seret Santa!

It makes me so happy when you get a great person in a Secret Santa gift exchange! And then, it's even better when you know you've found the perfect gift! Our office is having an exchange next week and I think I've nailed it.

Floorplan coasters and dish towels from Fishs Eddy in NYC. I remembered seeing the dishes and platters in the shop before we moved and wanting to buy them all! This shop has the most unique patterned dishes and glassware. And some of you may know that I have a little obsession with dishes... Be sure to check out their stuff!

Image found via Fishs Eddy.

5 comments:

  1. I love it when you find the perfect gift! I drew my niece-in-law (?) for our gift exchange and I know exactly what I'm getting her and I know she'll love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Fishs Eddy! Fabulous store, I had forgotten about it! Thanks for the reminder! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I have seen these in the store and love them...perfect gift for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Fishs Eddys!!! Great gift

    ReplyDelete
  5. So unique and how appropriate. She will love them. I love the gifts on this website. Glad to know about it. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete