Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blog Anniversary!

This little blog project came to be on December 22, 2009. I missed the exact anniversary by a week, but I still want to recognize it. I'm so glad that I took the plunge and decided to start it. After a total of 343 posts, I've decided to keep it going for another year!

I started with the intention of posting every single day. I did pretty well, but I've decided to change my ground rules for year #2. I'll now be posting 5 days a week. Not necessarily Monday-Friday.

Thanks to my 43 followers and to all of the rest of you that read my blog every day! I appreciate you taking the time to read what I have to say! And a special thank you to my biggest fans: my mother, mother-in-law, aunt K and MG.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Anniversary!
    Please keep posting -- I love A Girl in the World!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it has been a year. Will be looking forward to seeing pictures and posts about the holidays. Miss you, R

    ReplyDelete
  3. More than welcome dear; thank YOU for sharing. Love to know whatcha' got goin' on. Think aboutcha' ya way more than I get to talk to ya!!!

    XOXO

    AK

    ReplyDelete