Friday, April 2, 2010

Movie Night

Since Kane is slightly injured, I had a captive movie-watching partner tonight. He sat through a "girlie" double-feature with me and didn't complain at all!

We started with An Education, and then moved on to Nine.

Poster image found here.
Poster image found here.
An Education was really great. The story was interesting and I loved Carey Mulligan. And as a side note, the soundtrack was awesome. Nine on the otherhand was terrible!! Please do not waste your time watching it. The movie had every female star there is, got nominated for a bunch of awards - but I hated it! Oh well. 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a captive audience for girlie movie night. I am sure you have sat through more than your share of boy movies. Hope you and Kane are feeling better today. Glad to have the tip on Nine. I will not waste my time. R

    ReplyDelete