Sunday, November 7, 2010

Living Room Redesign

Since we moved into our Nashville apartment back in August, I've been struggling with the design of our living room. The struggle was to make it presentable on my meager budget (read: zero). So, even though it's still very much a work in progress, it's at a place where I feel I can show it. It's a combination of homemade art, multiple yard sale finds (coffee table, round side table and the chair in the foreground) and a $399 sofa. It's getting there...

Here's the Before.

And the After.

Now, I'm moving on the the Dining Room...

7 comments:

  1. looks great kendall - looking forward to seeing the dining room too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a huge difference. It looks fabulous!!! Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that ceramic bowl on your coffee table, where did you find that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all!! But it is your gorgeous original art that totally makes the room!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The room looks great, Kendall! And I'm glad I'm not the only one with that budget to work with!

    ReplyDelete