Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wedding Shower

I attended a great wedding shower today for my cousin-in-law Ellen (that may not be the correct term). Everything was lovely and our friend Brandi Collins gave a great cooking demonstration like she does at the Viking showroom. Isn't that a great idea for a shower?

I learned that you should never put onions or tomatoes in the refrigerator. Also, you can peel ginger with a spoon. And, I now know the difference between flat and curly leaf parsley. So there you go.

The menu was Asian salad, sweet salad with strawberry vinaigrette, blue cheese and candied pecans, amazing chicken salad and molten chocolate cakes with fresh cream. Mmmm.
Girl Logan, bride-to-be Ellen and me.
Girl Logan, chef Brandi Collins and me.

1 comment:

  1. This was one of the best showers I have been to. Not only did I get to hang out with my favorite 2 girls, but we had lots of family there and Brandi did an awesome job. We are so excited for Ellen and Jimmy and their upcoming marriage. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete