Saturday, April 9, 2011

"My First Place"

Image here.
Well, I've debated all week if I should say anything, but why not? Kane and I are in the running to be on HGTV's My First Place! Cool, right? We entered online last weekend, and in the last week we've had phone interviews, emailed pictures of ourselves and had an hour-long on-camera interview in our apartment! Whew!

We'll find out if we've been picked in about a week. I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out. I think it'll be a really neat way to document our experience of buying our first home!

Fingers crossed!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh thats so cool!!!!! So excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Things progressed pretty quickly, huh? My fingers are crossed too!!!

    XOXO

    AK

    ReplyDelete
  3.   A once in a lifetime experience!! My

    fingers are crossed also. Good luck.


    M-M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope they pick you!!!!!
    How exciting, Kendall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I watch HGTV all the time, and think their shows are really interesting, I cannot think of any better choice for them to have on My First Place than you and Kane. You two would be perfect. Cannot wait to hear. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! What exciting news. Hope you get on the show so we can shop with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's very cool! Hope you get it! That would be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete