Friday, April 15, 2011

HGTV Here We Come!

Image found here.
They picked us! They picked us! We are so excited to start filming our very own episode of "My First Place." We don't know exactly what to expect, but we can't wait to get started!And of course, we can't wait to find our perfect house.

I know I've been missing in action this week. I was traveling for work for a couple of days and I'm just now catching back up to myself! I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend. Ours will include some house-hunting!

11 comments:

  1. OMG!!! How totally exciting!!
    PLEASE let us know all about it -- most importantly when it will air!
    So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yow! When does the filming start? and air? Can't wait to see this Kendall! Very exciting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...our very own TV star! Will you put in a good word for me with Ahmad from Yard Crashers? I can only spend so much time hanging out at Home Depot, ya know! Congrats!!!

    XOXO

    AK

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad we got to celebrate with our reality TV stars last night! Love y'all and we're so pumped for you! Woop Woop :)

    L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kendall- Wow! Congrats! That is so exciting!

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO WAY!!!! So excited for you guys!!!!! I cant wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have cable, so I hope you guys will put it up on youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kendall I am so thrilled!!What an experience!

    Come and enter my very fashionable giveaway!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  9. How EXCITING!! I wish we had that show here in Oz! How fun for you :) Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! That's super exciting!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to watch! Keep us posted Kendall :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so wonderful! Congrats! I'm dying to get together still- Drop me a line-
    So happy for you, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete