Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Wedding and an Engagement!

Geneva and I at UGA.
We're back from an eventful weekend in Atlanta! Posting has been light for the last couple of days because I've been busy having too much fun! Originally we planned this trip around the wedding of our friend Barrett. But the weekend ended up mainly being a celebration of my best friend Geneva getting engaged earlier this week!! As you can imagine, I am beside myself with excitement! Oh, and this is a little goody basket I fixed up for her. Nothing like champagne and wedding magazines to make it official! 

5 comments:

  1. Aww, you are a good friend, Kendall! Have fun planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go G!!! Kendall, I can't believe that two weeks ago we were actually having a conversation about this; and today...a reality. WOW!!! I'm so happy for her. Please, please, please pass along a BIG congrats for me!

    XOXO

    AK

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too cute! I'm excited but a little nervous about the whole planning process. Thank goodness I am blessed to have a friend like you!

    ReplyDelete