Friday, March 23, 2012

Big Changes Around Here...

Image from JCI.
As a lot of my family and friends already know, I started a fantastic new job in January! I've been at it for a little over two months and I'm SO happy with my decision to make a change.

I'm now a designer at Julie Couch Interiors here in Nashville! Julie is beautiful, talented, fresh and energetic. She's pulled together a great creative team and I feel very lucky that I get to work with them everyday. You can check out the team right here.

Be sure to look through our awesome portfolio here. And Julie also did a fun Q&A about me on her blog!

Image from JCI.
For all of you that are local to Nashville, be sure to stop by our showroom and see us. We have a great retail space filled with beautiful furniture and home accessories in addition to our full service design studio. You can find our locations and hours right here. I'd love to see you all!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That looks so cool; I'll definitely be checking out her blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny, Andy Clark said that he saw you on your new job's website and I thought he was crazy (I went to McAlpine Booth and didnt see you...). Anyways, it ALL makes sense now!!! Congrats Kendall!! Cant wait to hear more about it. I hope you are happy and life is stress free :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very happy and excited for you. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful portfolio...excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete